Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Fast and Easy Basil Pesto Avocado Cream Sauce Recipe

Hello! welcome to my new post in which I am going to tell you the recipe for preparation of Basil Pesto Avocado Cream Sauce.. I personally tried this and it was really amazing.This will be very simple, fast , and easy.

So, let's get into the recipe!



INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 Squirt lemon juice
  • 1 ripe avocado
  • ¼ Parmesan cheese(grated)
  • 2-3 tablespoon basil pesto 
Making:
  • Put all ingredients in a blender and blend them until they get a creamy texture.
  • If you don’t want it to be thick, I will recommend you to use little bit water
  • Only use 2 tablespoons of basil pesto at the start and add more if needed.
Tips:
  • You can use it with chicken for flavor and taste.
  • It can also be used as a dip with crackers, pita breads, or veggies.
  • I have used it with pizza and it gave me a soothing taste. So you can use it with pizza.
  • Can be used as a spread with sandwich.
  • It’s very great with any type of toasts.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment